Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 373.476 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,520,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,971,192 Dinar (R$ 5,278) in Novo Hamburgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)