Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.275 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,190,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 788,707 Dinar (64,255 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (13 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (40 minutes ago)