Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.165 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,075,324 Dinar (105,785 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)