Cost of living comparison between Novi Sad, Serbia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.169 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,076,128 Dinar (105,828 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)