Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.125 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,068,089 Dinar (105,490 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (43 minutes ago)