Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.763 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,500 Dinar (553 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)