Cost of living in Novara, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1370.688 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novara (Italy) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,880,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,677,666 Dinar (€1,954) in Novara.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)