Cost of living comparison between Nouméa, New Caledonia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.408 IQD / XPF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,803,650 Dinar (845,863 Franc) in Nouméa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)