Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.687 IQD / XPF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,169,858 Dinar (699,034 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,340,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (44 minutes ago)