Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.144 IQD / XPF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,266,527 Dinar (680,727 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,240,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (37 minutes ago)