Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.308 IQD / MRO
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,263,669 Dinar (684,276 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (23 minutes ago)