Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.292 IQD / MRO
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,562,500 Dinar (474,622 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeuwarden costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.02 (about 1 hour ago)