Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.299 IQD / MRO
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,152,650 Dinar (652,539 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)