Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1629.055 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,425,294 Dinar (£2,716) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,160,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)