Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1594.720 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,146,145 Dinar (£2,600) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,960,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)