Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1502.027 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,140,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,867,048 Dinar (£2,575) in Northampton.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)