Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.113 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,981,227 Dinar (36,867 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)