Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 143.985 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 25% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,199,327 Dinar (43,055 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,940,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)