Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.125 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,711,595 Dinar (12,761 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)