Cost of living comparison between Norrköping, Sweden and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 130.716 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,103,115 Dinar (16,089 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (about 2 hours ago)