Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3068.353 IQD / OMR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,343,750 Dinar (﷼ 764) in Nizwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (41 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)