Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 3072.289 IQD / OMR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,040,491 Dinar (﷼ 664) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,010,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)