Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.811 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,210,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 611,238 Dinar (руб 30,854) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (44 minutes ago)