Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.960 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,390,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 736,228 Dinar (руб 35,125) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨145 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Munich costs €429 (about 2 hours ago)