Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.664 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,930,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 877,382 Dinar (руб 47,009) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)