Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.344 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (₨216) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (33 minutes ago)