Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.140 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,640,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,961,628 Dinar (R$ 8,269) in Niterói.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)