Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 373.476 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,380,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,650,018 Dinar (R$ 9,773) in Niterói.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)