Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.517 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 642,913 Dinar (55,824 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)