Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.603 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 604,218 Dinar (52,074 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)