Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.965 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,460,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,238,070 Dinar (元7,076) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greater Sudbury costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)