Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.585 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,180,988 Dinar (元6,883) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (39 minutes ago)