Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1388.855 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,340,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,381,096 Dinar (€2,434) in Nîmes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 3 hours ago)