Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1327.564 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,967,566 Dinar (€1,482) in Nîmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)