Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1451.690 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,820,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,348,801 Dinar (€2,996) in Nîmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)