Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1402.348 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,110,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,613,362 Dinar (€2,577) in Nîmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,338 (about 1 hour ago)