Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1378.183 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 91% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,162,159 Dinar (€7,374) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,310,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)