Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1373.258 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 92% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,856,130 Dinar (€7,905) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,660,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)