Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.420 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,982,032 Dinar (¥670,060) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,870,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)