Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.679 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,187,069 Dinar (¥766,618) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,910,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)