Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.354 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,451,676 Dinar (¥1,105,974) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)