Cost of living in Nice, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1320.728 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nice (France) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,467,257 Dinar (€5,654) in Nice.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)