Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.076 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,030,159 Dinar (1,459,916 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,760,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)