Cost of living comparison between Niagara Falls, New York, United States and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1162.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,892,669 Dinar ($1,629) in Niagara Falls, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 5.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)