Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,911,666 Dinar ($1,619) in Niagara Falls, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)