Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,911,097 Dinar ($1,618) in Niagara Falls, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)