Cost of living comparison between Nha Trang, Vietnam and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05124 IQD / VND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 867,289 Dinar (16,927,447 ₫) in Nha Trang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (33 minutes ago)