Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.798 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (Mex$ 61) in Nezahualcóyotl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)