Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1467.573 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,557,114 Dinar (£1,061) in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (44 minutes ago)