Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1662.968 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,077,001 Dinar (£3,053) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,660,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 5 hours ago)