Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1646.136 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,609,768 Dinar (£3,408) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)