Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.791 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,080,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,535,522 Dinar (R 17,692) in Newcastle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (31 minutes ago)