Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.246 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,785,862 Dinar (R 20,950) in Newcastle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)