Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,147 prices entered by 1,179 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,268,181 Dinar ($7,001) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,812,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)