Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,966 prices entered by 1,243 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,943,112 Dinar ($10,087) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)