Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,057 prices entered by 1,197 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1182.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,349,460 Dinar ($8,756) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)