Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 860.903 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,390,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,205,390 Dinar (NZ$6,046) in New Plymouth.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $325 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (29 minutes ago)