Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 834.511 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,630,301 Dinar (NZ$11,540) in New Plymouth.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)