Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 851.048 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,458,905 Dinar (NZ$11,114) in New Plymouth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)