Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,460,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,434,186 Dinar ($5,434) in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)