Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 161.929 IQD / GTQ
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,390,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,244,937 Dinar (Q7,688) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (20 minutes ago)