Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 158.948 IQD / GTQ
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,290,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,193,563 Dinar (Q7,509) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)