Cost of living in Neuquén, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.752 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 958,931 Dinar (ARS $12,659) in Neuquén.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (about 1 hour ago)