Cost of living comparison between Neuquén, Argentina and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.710 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 614,735 Dinar (ARS $8,014) in Neuquén.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)