Cost of living comparison between Netanya, Israel and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 302.999 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 25% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,736,505 Dinar (38,734 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)