Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 325.542 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 28% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,954,468 Dinar (39,794 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)