Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.532 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,451,297 Dinar (¥1,087,282) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)