Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.115 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,716,829 Dinar (¥874,227) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,730,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)