Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.610 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,134,026 Dinar (¥766,663) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,670,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)