Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.354 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,176 Dinar (¥403) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (22 minutes ago)