Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.401 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,422,767 Dinar (¥809,798) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,020,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (41 minutes ago)