Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.055 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 967,720 Dinar (R 10,181) in Nelspruit.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (44 minutes ago)