Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.537 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,520,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,494,103 Dinar (R 17,885) in Nelspruit.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)