Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.327 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 781,548 Dinar (₨45,106) in Nellore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)