Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.172 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 893,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 397,505 Dinar (₨21,875) in Nellore.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (34 minutes ago)