Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40313 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,320,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,175,331 Dinar (COL$2,915,546) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)