Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39053 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,440,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,250,234 Dinar (COL$3,201,383) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (35 minutes ago)