Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41661 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,450,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,330,641 Dinar (COL$3,193,988) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Hobart costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)