Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39332 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,410,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,162,704 Dinar (COL$2,956,151) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $1.47 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 240 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)