Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 121.067 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 82% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,278,296 Dinar (93,158 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,210,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)