Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 127.956 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 94% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 19,705,972 Dinar (154,006 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)