Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 123.920 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 89% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 18,454,820 Dinar (148,926 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (26 minutes ago)