Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 120.466 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 84% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 17,264,557 Dinar (143,315 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 2 hours ago)