Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 332.053 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 916,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 608,281 Dinar (1,832TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greater Sudbury costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)