Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 346.371 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,330,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,037,913 Dinar (5,884 ₪) in Nazareth.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)