Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 312.839 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,410,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,900,647 Dinar (R$ 6,075) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)