Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 375.218 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,800,902 Dinar (R$ 4,800) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denver, Colorado costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)