Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / BSD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,568,647 Dinar (B$8,199) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,950,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)