Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.552 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 795,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 407,895 Dinar (₨21,986) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,474 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 64,771 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 800 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)