Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.818 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 805,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 410,699 Dinar (₨23,050) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)