Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 996 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee (United States) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,309,607 Dinar ($5,329) in Nashville, Tennessee.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)