Cost of living comparison between Narva, Estonia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1268.395 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,791 Dinar (€1.41) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (39 minutes ago)