Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1327.564 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,933,364 Dinar (€7,482) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)