Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1373.258 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,268,223 Dinar (€3,836) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,840,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)