Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 810.576 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,253,073 Dinar (NZ$5,247) in Napier.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (30 minutes ago)