Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 803.086 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,190,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,463,172 Dinar (NZ$4,312) in Napier.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)