Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 186.642 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,510,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,510,000 Dinar (元8,090) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)