Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 188.104 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,800,000 Dinar (元9,569) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (38 minutes ago)