Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.303 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,457,309 Dinar (元13,938) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,210,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)