Cost of living in Nanning, China vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 173.609 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,215,234 Dinar (12,760元) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,120,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (about 3 hours ago)