Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.947 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,195,080 Dinar (元12,267) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,970,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (13 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)