Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 187.077 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,412,526 Dinar (元12,896) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,160,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)