Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 185.231 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,980,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,754,501 Dinar (元9,472) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)