Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 182.823 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,740,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,552,922 Dinar (元8,494) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (42 minutes ago)